We are looking for a Game Designer & Game Economy Designer for new mobile game projects.
– excellent knowledge of F2P games
– ability to prepare technical documentation
– experience in designing from scratch games monetized via ads and in-apps
– experience in balancing game mechanics
– excellent knowledge of Live Ops
– ability to work in a group and good communication skills
– good work organisation
– very good knowledge of English
– excellent knowledge of Excel
– willingness to take part in long-term mobile game projects
– negotiable remuneration and form of cooperation on projects
– remote work
– flexible working hours
– long-term cooperation
– participation in projects with the potential of several dozen million downloads in the App Store and Google Play
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and portfolio with the note:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment (under the 29 August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016. item 922).
Roman Garbar (Tenjin): COVID-19 affects every industry in the world and mobile apps are no exception
We are looking for a Game Designer & Game Economy Designer for new mobile game...